Spring cleaning tips
With spring just a few weeks away here are a few cleaning tips to get your house back into tip-top shape after winter.Â
- First of all,Â make a checklist of chores. This will help get you organized and keep you that way.Â
- When dusting, Â be sure to start at the top and work your way down.
- Wash walls from the bottom up. This will help Â to avoid streaking.
- Remember to take all your cleaning tools with you so you’re not running back and forth.
- Clean as you go. It takes a lot less time to remove new dirt than old.
- Leaving baking soda on carpeting over night willÂ help absorb musty odors.
- Use old socks as mitts for cleaning difficult wood work.
- Wash small knickknacks instead of dusting.
- To removing heel marks , take pencil eraser and rub them off.
- Don’t mix cleaning products. Ammonia and bleach are toxic.
- Remember common cleaners such as windex and comet meet this don’t do rule.
- Allowing cleaners to set for several minutes willÂ help makeÂ the cleaning job easier.