Exterior Paint Consultation Comments
Shannon and I recently helped a client choose exterior paints for their home. Their main goal was to achieve some curb appeal for potential renters. We have some great feedback we would like to share.
Before our paint consultation the comments from our clients friends, family and neighbors were:
- “IsÂ (NAME REMOVED)Â poor, his house is so small and old”, a friend’s son
- “You need to add some color”
- “Those outside colors are horrid”
After our paint consultation, the remarks changed drastically:
- “Darling, darling, darling, darling”
- “Cute.Â NiceÂ old style beach cottage, not many of those left.”,Â a local architect
Pictures soon to come….